Sunday, May 20, 2007

Allrite....wrote this poem after gettin inspired by summin sanjit told me....reeli feel strongly abt it

Am i really a wordsmith?
Or am i just a pretender?
Do my words really have the power to render
Speechless the teeming multitudes on India?
They say that the pen is mightier than the sword
But can I really bring out the truest essence
Of the Hallowed word...
Did I too hastily consider
Myself to be a splendid communicator?
Or is it just a trait of the teenage mind
To consider oneself to be superior when one is in reality
far far behind?
I often wonder O God,
As to why I've been sent down here
Please tell me O'Almighty, so that I may be in peace
Because I don't want to be just another sheep
Whose only use is to get shredded for its fleece....

4 comments:

sid said...

fukin killer shit bose..................................ur definitely a word smith man.........no denyin it bro.........

fuck-a-ding-a-long said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fuck-a-ding-a-long said...

dnt let sanjit inspire you so easily man...you'll regret it!!

Naman Saraiya said...

Killed it Bose!