Monday, May 14, 2007

WROTE DIS POEM IN PHYSICS CLASS....WRITIN POETRY WHILE STUDYIN ELECTROSTATICS..SHEESH...WAT A LYF!!..NEWAY

O ****
I love you so
When I see you with another guy
I feel something inside me die
When you give me the royal ignore
I cry to myself why I've been left so sore
When I see the other couples snogging away
I wonder when such luck's gonna come my way
The thought that I've got through 15 years of school
Without a single soul to completely fool
To endear with false promises of committment and love
Waiting for the perfect instant to give the ultimate shove
"Nay!!",said I, "Thats not the case"
Every single day of my life is laced
With thoughts of your everlasting beauty and grace
While I plunge deeper into the farce that is self pity
Practicality comes a-calling imploring me
To get back to the cold, harsh reality
"No!!', said I...I love her too much
"Thence",says the conscience, "you must enlighten her"
Otherwise you will be left in the lurch
You wont even heave the heart to go to church


Allrite thats it....


8 comments:

Mrinal said...

bose..ur a dick....

Seenez said...

so whus the girl???

Serendipity said...

hehe....dunno yet..thats y ive used an asterix...lol..but its a good poem naa??

Unknown said...

its good..?!? its brilliant....seriously...teach smin to ur frnd..

Unknown said...

arre...uv given asterix..good good..dt too 4 of them..its perfect for my name..lol...

Unknown said...

wtf bose!!!whats up with u n these poems????????????????????????:O

Abel, thats who i am and always will be... said...

dude.... i nvr knew 1ce in my life u were dis poetic... hmmm....guess dis jst goes to show dat no matter how long u may know sum1, no matter how close you may be...time can reveal a new side of dat person in a second or during a period of physics.....

Naman Saraiya said...

Ok...i know what the asterik is for...well we all know...especially after what happened yesterday...and long long time ago...guess, i kno..where your heart is!