Saturday, July 30, 2011

anguish. Part One.

A gruelling week
6 days and 6 nights of incessant bombardment
Facing discrimination of every form
So much so that it has become the norm
There's only one time to get away from it all
Sunday mornings in the fall.
When green gives way to orange
When the soothing panorama undoes the damage
When rain makes way for muted sunshine
A hot cuppa coffee is all I need
Some music and solitude to reboot my mind
**
Ive been here three years.
Battled through every piece of nonsense people could conjure
Always fighting, rebelling and gathering my arrears
This is not the way live should be lived.
Im barely alive, i rarely feel enriched
I come from a land of free thinkers
Of intellectuals, revolutionaries and alcohol drinkers
Here I am now in a place
Where hypocrisy is plastered across everyone's face
**
Never ever have I hated anyone as much before
As the bald professor on the first floor
I will have my revenge if its the last thing I do.
I'll ransack his office, kick in his door.
Destroy his life with military precision
Until he's on his knees regretting his decision.
As for those perpetrators who initiated all this.
I will not rest in peace until they beg forgiveness.
Not today not tomorrow.
Maybe in years to come.
I shall pray for their ruin, their everlasting sorrow.
I'll push them off their sorry little pedestals
I'll rob them of their ill gotten gains.
I'll murder their peace, I'll fuck with their brains.
I'll make them wish that tomorrow never comes.
I'll make them scurry around like celibate nuns.
...........
***






No comments: